Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

I should've got my tickets when I got the e-mail a month and half ago. I thought I'd have a job during the break that's why I slept on em.

11 features!? damn I dont understand if Lupe always wondered how ppl would react to F&L if it didnt leak why would he let MTV leak it? like yea I kno forpromotion but its reall no diff between the 2 except for maybe MTV paid him for this

smokin.gif

listening now.
i wasnt expecting much from hip hop saved my life but this song is
smokin.gif

first verse of little weapon caught me off gaurd, he just kills it right away
smokin.gif

intruder alert is also sick.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

11 features!? damn I dont understand if Lupe always wondered how ppl would react to F&L if it didnt leak why would he let MTV leak it? like yea I kno for promotion but its reall no diff between the 2 except for maybe MTV paid him for this

smokin.gif

And the fact that you can't really download it. I think the album is only up for a limited time, as well. It's not very different from when Hot 97played all of Life After Death before the release, really.

After listening to it the album is okay. I'm going to have to listen to it a couple of more times like I did Food and Liquor so that it grows on me. Iliked F&L more after the first listen.

Tracks I liked:
-Superstar
-Dumb It Down
-The Die
-Paris , Tokyo
-Hi-Definition
-The Coolest
-Intruder Alert
-Streets on Fire
-Fighters (Matthew Santos has a great voice)
-Go Baby

yo paris tokyo is so chillllllllllll wow for some reason brings me on some reasonable doubt joint
im amazed and im not even done threw the album

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

After listening to it the album is okay. I'm going to have to listen to it a couple of more times like I did Food and Liquor so that it grows on me. I liked F&L more after the first listen.

Tracks I liked:
-Superstar
-Dumb It Down
-The Die
-Paris , Tokyo
-Hi-Definition
-The Coolest
-Intruder Alert
-Streets on Fire
-Fighters (Matthew Santos has a great voice)
-Go Baby
i hated so many songs off food n liqour first listen
love them almost all now
lupe is the type of artist you def needa listen to more than once

I can't call it a classic yet...but it's a HECK of an album.

Lupe really showed off his flows on this one...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yo paris tokyo is so chillllllllllll wow for some reason brings me on some reasonable doubt joint
im amazed and im not even done threw the album

This is the song I am up to now... I love the vibe but its on some early 90's ATCQ feel to me.....this would be a great second single.

Back
Top Bottom