***Official Political Discussion Thread***

you're absolutely right.

in da end, "climate change" is a Political consortium of da left that basically wants to Levy a tax on carbon dioxide...and there's a gigantic industry that depends on this narrative to continue to go, even though it's literally at da bottom of what da majority of Americans think is important compared to more pressing issues.
immigration is near the bottom too. Way more important issues.

Lots of economist, even right wingers, want to use a carbon tax instead of traditional corporate taxes because of economic efficiency.

Dude is just regurgitating right wing talking points, in hopes he can afford a car in 5 years. :smh: Sad!

Now Obama gets blamed for the countries listed on the ban, why the hell is Trump listening to Obama, I thought he there to destroy his legacy :lol: :lol:

blame? all they did was take up da work da previous administration recommended and implementated it.

What ******** :rofl: :rofl:

Obama would have never done something like this.

that's actually what happened...

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....nistration-originally-flagged-7-countries?amp

White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Sunday defended President Donald Trump's latest executive order on immigration and refugee vetting, arguing the Obama administration originally flagged the seven "countries of particular concern."

"The Obama administration put these first and foremost," Spicer told ABC's "This Week."

Trump on Friday signed an executive order that calls for a 90-day ban on nationals from seven Muslim-majority countries entering the United States. The countries included are Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Syria and Somalia.

In February of 2016, the Obama Administration added Libya, Yemen and Somalia to a list of "countries of concern" with respect to its visa waiver program.

The release from the Department of Homeland Security notes that Iran, Syria, Iraq and Sudan were already included in the list.

Spicer said on Sunday there are many other Muslim-majority countries not included in the ban.

"There's 46 Muslim-majority countries that are not in this seven," he said.

Trump's Friday order also calls for a 120-day halt on the admittance of refugees, in addition to an indefinite pause on admitting refugees from Syria.

now u can child please yourself.

Last edited:

Obama would have never done something like this. The example you use about him suspending the Iraq refugee processing is nothing like this.

So Trump doesn't take up Obama's work on the environment, civil rights, healthcare, and so many other areas........but he continues Obama's work on this :rofl:

Child please

Lmaooooooo

Let's listen to the cdl driver who doesn't even have an associate degree and not the hundreds of scientific journals conducted by scientists throughout the world over numerous years to tell us what climate change is

Only on NT do his opinions merit rebuttals, idk how or why you guys keep doing it

Last edited:
Is this what they're going to do every time now? If an order is unpopular, they'll be like 'We just signed it. Obama started it.' How long can they keep that up for?

Last edited:
you're absolutely right.

in da end, "climate change" is a Political consortium of da left that basically wants to Levy a tax on carbon dioxide...and there's a gigantic industry that depends on this narrative to continue to go, even though it's literally at da bottom of what da majority of Americans think is important compared to more pressing issues.

not to da constituency that got Trump into da white house...and it's not even near da bottom when u include da entire electorate.

Let's listen to the cdl driver who doesn't even have an associate degree and not the hundreds of scientific journals conducted by scientists throughout the world over numerous years to tell us what climate change is

Only on NT do his opinions merit rebuttals, idk how you guys keep doing it

Today is 37, tomorrow it'll be 39

Liberals blow everything out of proportion.

Now Obama gets blamed for the countries listed on the ban, why the hell is Trump listening to Obama, I thought he there to destroy his legacy :lol: :lol:

blame? all they did was take up da work da previous administration recommended and implementated it.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....nistration-originally-flagged-7-countries?amp

Lil boy. First off, Sean Spicer is the source :rofl:

Secondly, he said that the 7countires were countries that the previous administration said needed extra scrutiny.

That doesn't mean Obama would have done what Trump did. Stop making yourself look so dumb

Last edited:
Are you that desperate you'll even cling to a known lunatic for support?
I agree with logic and common sense, something you obviously don't have; the good news for you is you're definitely not alone. The bad news is you're not alone unfortunately for society.

For blacks the immigration ban isn't that bad. Less immigrants equates to more jobs for poor minorities in the inner city. 

^ what really scares me is that they may consider criticism of the orange turd to be un-American.

People legit have no clue what goes into just getting a visa.. and I'm from the Bahamas, so a assume it's significantly more difficult elsewhere

You literally gotta provide them info from when you were a kid.. I went to boarding school and college in the us.. never had any issues getting a visa

I literally had to go look upmy old high school school yearbooks to figure out when exactly I started my boarding school

Hell, when I was done college and went to law school in the U.K., I had a year left on my student visa.. so I went to the embassy and got it canceled, they stamped it with a huge "CANCELED WITHOUT PREJUDICE"

Everytime I flew through Miami, because I'm mixed I got held for at least 2 hours just so they could ask why my student visa was canceled

Last edited:

Secondly, he said that the 7countires were countries that the previous administration said needed extra scrutiny.

That doesn't mean Obama would have done what Trump did.

strawman.

cuz no one is arguing that.

all I said was Trump took da previous work da Obama Administration did as seen here

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

and built up from it.

Last edited:

For blacks the immigration ban isn't that bad. Less immigrants equates to more jobs for poor minorities in the inner city. 
yeah empowering white racists to treat minorities however they want isn't that bad for black people. 

your common sense is strong i see

Last edited:
Also sounds like Trump has come around to his senses regarding the Iran deal...

Not sure how they'll "rigorously" enforce it if there's American VISA bans :though :lol:

Last edited:

If da climate never changed we wouldnt need da weatherman b
NT liberals tryna put people out of work over da chinese hoax :smh:  

Obama is no longer president. Trump's administration chose to enact the ban of those 7 countries.

based on da previous findings of da Obama administration... they're da identical countries.

That doesn't mean Obama would have done what Trump did.

strawman.

cuz no one is arguing that.

all I said was Trump took da previous work da Obama Administration did as seen here

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

and built up from it.

Bringing up Obama is a red herring.

Back
Top Bottom