Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

I never turn an invite to go shopping at Lane Bryant with my Mother.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though NT, I tried to smash a fat chic during one of my  drunkin states at a party, but it turned out i was only smashing the inside of her thigh. Once I finished my round she hit me wit the "Its not in yet". I thought to myself  "really, damn because that box felt tight as hell". Then i proceeded to get up off the bathroom floor, zip my pants and return to the party. . 

Honestly no, but i would love to. Big girls go smack at me all the time and my bbw folder is gigs deep. I'm just superficial that way i guess, closest i ever came was when my girl put on some weight, got damn that was nice. She still wasn't fat though, just no more high school athletics so she put on some meat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though NT, I tried to smash a fat chic during one of my  drunkin states at a party, but it turned out i was only smashing the inside of her thigh. Once I finished my round she hit me wit the "Its not in yet". I thought to myself  "really, damn because that box felt tight as hell". Then i proceeded to get up off the bathroom floor, zip my pants and return to the party. . 

ive smashed 2 fat chicks in my lifetime & honestly it wasnt bad. the 1st one, sucked the life outta my **** & her !$$** was so wet & tight. plus she was on bc so u know rawed that !*%. the second chick gave me prolly the best head i ever got in my life but the sex was just average, maybe cause i wore a condom

ive smashed 2 fat chicks in my lifetime & honestly it wasnt bad. the 1st one, sucked the life outta my **** & her !$$** was so wet & tight. plus she was on bc so u know rawed that !*%. the second chick gave me prolly the best head i ever got in my life but the sex was just average, maybe cause i wore a condom

1 time. Every man needs to do it once.
She started givin me some 
pimp.gif
dome right in the back seat on the way home from the bar.....so when we got back to my boys crib after the bar she got herself a little snack then I smashed her on his basement floor.

College Days
pimp.gif

1 time. Every man needs to do it once.
She started givin me some 
pimp.gif
dome right in the back seat on the way home from the bar.....so when we got back to my boys crib after the bar she got herself a little snack then I smashed her on his basement floor.

College Days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't stop laughing,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't stop laughing,
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

MY MAN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

MY MAN
pimp.gif

I smashed a chubby chick before not no B. Pumper Earth Quake Booty movie sloppy type though
the experience 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my experience with a slim white chick was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 also

I smashed a chubby chick before not no B. Pumper Earth Quake Booty movie sloppy type though
the experience 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my experience with a slim white chick was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 also

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]280 lbs dominican chick[/color], and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

Hispanic BBWs are my flavor.

2qtfg4p.gif
A+ EXECUTION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]280 lbs dominican chick[/color], and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

2qtfg4p.gif
A+ EXECUTION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

2qtfg4p.gif
A+ EXECUTION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I met this fat girl back in 2000 on one of those chat lines. She mis-represented herself for weeks. After weeks of nasty phone talk I didnt care how big she was. Smashed behind a funeral home and DEUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

2qtfg4p.gif
A+ EXECUTION

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I met this fat girl back in 2000 on one of those chat lines. She mis-represented herself for weeks. After weeks of nasty phone talk I didnt care how big she was. Smashed behind a funeral home and DEUCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Sex with a big girl is awesome. I had sex with this 280 lbs dominican chick, and her sex game was bananas. The oral sex was on box, the vagina was super warm and wet, and hittin from the back was like viewing the Grand Canyon.

eek.gif
 You had a lineman
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom