The most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

LMA is overrated by Blazer Nation but probably slept on by the rest.
huh? LA overrated in PDX? we wouldnt be in playoffs without him

LA gets my vote tho

Or Andre Miller.  It's real simple... he's not good enough to be the best player on a championship team. He's not a killer like B. Roy was.  Yet we're foolishly gonna build around him for the next 4-5 years? Thank god he's doing nothing but working the left hand this summer because at 26 years of age he doesn't have one.  We are praying for that amnesty clause and a healthy Oden to save our bacon lol.

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

LMA is overrated by Blazer Nation but probably slept on by the rest.
huh? LA overrated in PDX? we wouldnt be in playoffs without him

LA gets my vote tho

Or Andre Miller.  It's real simple... he's not good enough to be the best player on a championship team. He's not a killer like B. Roy was.  Yet we're foolishly gonna build around him for the next 4-5 years? Thank god he's doing nothing but working the left hand this summer because at 26 years of age he doesn't have one.  We are praying for that amnesty clause and a healthy Oden to save our bacon lol.

Loul Deng is highly underrated i think he woke everybody up last season though he turned into the hulk but he did up his game a little. the man the g.o.a.t. himself is not underrated but some of the things said bout mj just doesnt make 0 sense lebron highly overrated and no heart. Luol Deng is my pick though

^^and JJ Bararra is definitly underrated lil man went and got those ring took it str8 to the whole on ppl that could step on him. mad respect to jj

Loul Deng is highly underrated i think he woke everybody up last season though he turned into the hulk but he did up his game a little. the man the g.o.a.t. himself is not underrated but some of the things said bout mj just doesnt make 0 sense lebron highly overrated and no heart. Luol Deng is my pick though

^^and JJ Bararra is definitly underrated lil man went and got those ring took it str8 to the whole on ppl that could step on him. mad respect to jj

How is JR Smith underrated? Who doesn't know he has bounce and range? Are you calling him underrated because he is on commercials? I don't understand.

Hell the same with damn near everyone named in this thread.

Curry? Really? NCAA Darling just 2 years ago. Underrated?

How is JR Smith underrated? Who doesn't know he has bounce and range? Are you calling him underrated because he is on commercials? I don't understand.

Hell the same with damn near everyone named in this thread.

Curry? Really? NCAA Darling just 2 years ago. Underrated?

Roy Hibbert is a quiet version of dwight howard this guy gets it done but hes on a team nobody talks about unless they reach the playoffs, Ima go with Roy hibbert and TY LAWSON that dude can lead a team no doubt hes like a smaller CP3

Roy Hibbert is a quiet version of dwight howard this guy gets it done but hes on a team nobody talks about unless they reach the playoffs, Ima go with Roy hibbert and TY LAWSON that dude can lead a team no doubt hes like a smaller CP3

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

Wow.......

Wow.......

roy-hibbert-hd_0.jpg

roy-hibbert-hd_0.jpg

Eric Gordon, his game doesn't really translate into Clipper wins unfortunately but him and Blake were killing early last season before he got hurt

Eric Gordon, his game doesn't really translate into Clipper wins unfortunately but him and Blake were killing early last season before he got hurt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ Quiet version of Dwight. What about their games is similar?

per 36 minutes he averages 17 ppg and 9 rpg dude can play given time plus his ft percetage is better than dwight and he doesnt get fouled alot

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ Quiet version of Dwight. What about their games is similar?

per 36 minutes he averages 17 ppg and 9 rpg dude can play given time plus his ft percetage is better than dwight and he doesnt get fouled alot

Back
Top Bottom