These WSHH videos are killing us.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

50 tried to set Q straight. Didn't work.

As did Bill O'Reilly. Didn't work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at 50 Cent and Bill O'Reilly trying to set anybody straight 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

its not WSHH's fault, its the people who film it...

And after filming it where do they submit it to for upload?

why do they have to upload it? no one's forcing them to

And no one forces WSHH to publish it, and no one forces you to watch. We ALL should take responsibility for this, we shouldn't be passing it.

its not WSHH's fault, its the people who film it...

And no one forces WSHH to publish it, and no one forces you to watch. We ALL should take responsibility for this, we shouldn't be passing it.

Are you guys really that upset over the video content of WSHH? nothing on there is THAT extreme. This is the same country were kids used to avidly watch +##@!$*, Bum Fights, and Jerry Springer. WSHH should exist it has all the right to. The issue is when people start seeing people on WSHH and believing this is how normal people are.

Are you guys really that upset over the video content of WSHH? nothing on there is THAT extreme. This is the same country were kids used to avidly watch +##@!$*, Bum Fights, and Jerry Springer. WSHH should exist it has all the right to. The issue is when people start seeing people on WSHH and believing this is how normal people are.

Don't you think people that supposedly make these negative assumptions about black people from the little media that they see already have preconceived notions to look at black people in a negative light? Aren't they already a lost cause?

I just think there are more pressing issues than these type of viral videos.

Don't you think people that supposedly make these negative assumptions about black people from the little media that they see already have preconceived notions to look at black people in a negative light? Aren't they already a lost cause?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

How much do you think the average person in "white america" knows about black people/black culture? The reasons why these stereotypes and such spread so fast is because people really just dont know any better and these people represent a BIG CHUNK of the population in the US. American culture is shaped mostly by media influences.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

How much do you think the average person in "white america" knows about black people/black culture? The reasons why these stereotypes and such spread so fast is because people really just dont know any better and these people represent a BIG CHUNK of the population in the US. American culture is shaped mostly by media influences.

ok after 4 pages alot of ya'll touched on different topics...

I understand that this is America and people can do whatever they want to make money.  So I'm not saying shut WSHH down, I'm not saying ignorant black people don't exist.  I AM SAYING alot of ya'll don't really understand what you are doing when you go to that site and spread the videos to other place like here.  Believe it or not WSHH is HUGE.  If you really believe that the internet isn't a big deal in 2011 you must not really understand the current state of the world.   Racism ain't dead it just moved to the net. 

Back in the day middle america and white people only heard about the "hood" and how bad blacks are from the news or friends and family.  In this day and age they get to SEE it everyday. They actually believe these stereotypes.  You really gonna tell me a white person who never knew a black person on a personal level isn't influenced by this crap?  Of course you got crackheads and all kinds of wild stuff but in 2011 it gets uploaded and spread through the world.

It bothers me that alot of ya'll especially blacks don't have a problem with our people being exploited for a dollar.  That dude Jordan Tower flew out and did a documentary on that kid 50 Tyson.  It wasn't enough to LOL at his video they had to fully exploit him and literally laugh in his face.  They made some $$$ off that kid some way because they wouldn't do that for free believe me.  And now other people are seeing that formula work and starting their own copy cat sites. 

You guys can say this is "Hood" entertainment but the "hood" ain't keeping this site up.  The same why the hood ain't buy albums.  It's the middle class especially middle class blacks who know better that visit this site.  They come up with excuses like "I block out the ignorant stuff when I go on there" but by giving them traffic you are supporting the ignorance that you supposedly "block out".

Anyways WSHH ain't going no where soon.  The point of my post was to talk about how we spread negetive stereotypes when we post these videos elsewhere throughout the internet.  Let that garbage stay on WSHH, every time you come on NT or some where else you are putting $ in somebody's pocket AND promoting ignorance.  Think about it.

ok after 4 pages alot of ya'll touched on different topics...

I understand that this is America and people can do whatever they want to make money.  So I'm not saying shut WSHH down, I'm not saying ignorant black people don't exist.  I AM SAYING alot of ya'll don't really understand what you are doing when you go to that site and spread the videos to other place like here.  Believe it or not WSHH is HUGE.  If you really believe that the internet isn't a big deal in 2011 you must not really understand the current state of the world.   Racism ain't dead it just moved to the net. 

Back in the day middle america and white people only heard about the "hood" and how bad blacks are from the news or friends and family.  In this day and age they get to SEE it everyday. They actually believe these stereotypes.  You really gonna tell me a white person who never knew a black person on a personal level isn't influenced by this crap?  Of course you got crackheads and all kinds of wild stuff but in 2011 it gets uploaded and spread through the world.

It bothers me that alot of ya'll especially blacks don't have a problem with our people being exploited for a dollar.  That dude Jordan Tower flew out and did a documentary on that kid 50 Tyson.  It wasn't enough to LOL at his video they had to fully exploit him and literally laugh in his face.  They made some $$$ off that kid some way because they wouldn't do that for free believe me.  And now other people are seeing that formula work and starting their own copy cat sites. 

You guys can say this is "Hood" entertainment but the "hood" ain't keeping this site up.  The same why the hood ain't buy albums.  It's the middle class especially middle class blacks who know better that visit this site.  They come up with excuses like "I block out the ignorant stuff when I go on there" but by giving them traffic you are supporting the ignorance that you supposedly "block out".

Anyways WSHH ain't going no where soon.  The point of my post was to talk about how we spread negetive stereotypes when we post these videos elsewhere throughout the internet.  Let that garbage stay on WSHH, every time you come on NT or some where else you are putting $ in somebody's pocket AND promoting ignorance.  Think about it.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I really don't think you guys are aware WSHH is a business...that's the scary part of this thread.
They don't get that the best and cheapest form of advertisement is word of mouth.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I really don't think you guys are aware WSHH is a business...that's the scary part of this thread.
They don't get that the best and cheapest form of advertisement is word of mouth.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

thank you.

bunch of commies on this site....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

thank you.

bunch of commies on this site....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom