These WSHH videos are killing us.

Mann Q a Zoe... I %$*#'s wit Q
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

why do they have to upload it? no one's forcing them to

And no one forces WSHH to publish it, and no one forces you to watch. We ALL should take responsibility for this, we shouldn't be passing it.
thank you.

bunch of commies on this site....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I don't go to WSHH.  I dont watch the vids.  But for some reason everywhere I turn I have to see them anyways. 

Thanks for another thread ninjahood.  And the sad part is your point for making that thread was defend your opinions on hitting women.  Sad.  Nobody ever said "don't defend yourself vs a woman with a weapon." For real you too smart to be stupid Ninja.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

And no one forces WSHH to publish it, and no one forces you to watch. We ALL should take responsibility for this, we shouldn't be passing it.
thank you.

bunch of commies on this site....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I don't go to WSHH.  I dont watch the vids.  But for some reason everywhere I turn I have to see them anyways. 

Thanks for another thread ninjahood.  And the sad part is your point for making that thread was defend your opinions on hitting women.  Sad.  Nobody ever said "don't defend yourself vs a woman with a weapon." For real you too smart to be stupid Ninja.

WSHH is not killing us.  Fox News, CNN, and Hollywood (in general) is killing us.  They transmit negative stereotypes about us around the frakkin world.  WSHH is a local playa.  

WSHH is not killing us.  Fox News, CNN, and Hollywood (in general) is killing us.  They transmit negative stereotypes about us around the frakkin world.  WSHH is a local playa.  

If its not helping us, then it IS killing us. And its ten times worse because its our own people doing it to us.

If its not helping us, then it IS killing us. And its ten times worse because its our own people doing it to us.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^Speaking of St. Patrick's Day, dude's be saying the wildest/racest things:

But yes, this doesn't depict all of white people.

<3 Richard and Sal 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^Speaking of St. Patrick's Day, dude's be saying the wildest/racest things:

But yes, this doesn't depict all of white people.

<3 Richard and Sal 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.

Really?
You ask people to stop generalizing black people RIGHT AFTER generalizing white people. 
laugh.gif
OWNED

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Its only damaging to us because white people dont realize that one black person doesnt speak for the entire black community. Until people stop generalizing black people we cant advance ourselves.

Really?
You ask people to stop generalizing black people RIGHT AFTER generalizing white people. 
laugh.gif
OWNED

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

And after filming it where do they submit it to for upload?

correct me if i'm wrong but people pay to submit a video? 
you could say the same bout YouTube if it's free

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

And after filming it where do they submit it to for upload?

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Other Races love black people though, we the most entertaining people on the planet.

i never understood this until, i joined the military. all these white boys talk about is #stuffblackpeoplelike 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Other Races love black people though, we the most entertaining people on the planet.

i never understood this until, i joined the military. all these white boys talk about is #stuffblackpeoplelike 
laugh.gif

only rappers pay for that promotion 
most of their random videos are not theirs at all dont let that tag in the video fool you

lets take the video of the bully slamming the kid now who the hell would pay for that to be posted 

of course they could post the music videos of youtube. but with WSHH an artist can promote the most sexual video without it being removed

and it  will get more hits because youtube covers more subject all types of $#!@ is on youtube WSHH would promote it better

only rappers pay for that promotion 
most of their random videos are not theirs at all dont let that tag in the video fool you

lets take the video of the bully slamming the kid now who the hell would pay for that to be posted 

of course they could post the music videos of youtube. but with WSHH an artist can promote the most sexual video without it being removed

and it  will get more hits because youtube covers more subject all types of $#!@ is on youtube WSHH would promote it better

Back
Top Bottom