70% of Divorces are filed by women. 90% of Child Custody cases are awarded to women.

The first law that needs to be revamped is a Woman's Right To Choose. Women should have all rights to their own bodies, and then should be paid EQUAL to Male counterparts. Women should also be equally represented through law, and then having a voice in how the country is governed EQUALLY, then never taking a back seat to men on any level. Until that happens, Men will always face problems in regard to relationships and marriage with women, especially those of us that are descendants of slaves in this country.

How can a woman be the only person able to choose if the conception of a child is done with a male counterpart? From where does this sense of entitlement comes, to accept the seed and fully knowing the consequences, but not accepting the fruit that comes from it? How it is equality that a man cannot decide what will happen of this child-to-be?

That's the biggest misconception of the modern society, that men and women are equal. Men and women cannot be equal, by nature they are different. A man cannot bear a child and give birth, the women can. There must be EQUITY not equality. Where one has a disadvantage, the laws should offset it. A women in general will be more caring to its children. Man -I am one- can be very caring, but I am talking about the general rule. Same thing for let's say brute force, you could find women stronger than many mens...but still, overall a man is stronger than a women.

The blurring between the differences is what's dividing society, creating stupid movements like feminazi and incels.

The laws regarding marriage and human rights in this country, has never been in our favor. If we approach relationships and marriage in the same fashion the White people do, expecting the same result, then we are doomed to fail. Black women are far more successful than Black men in this country, then are the most educated group of PEOPLE in this country as well. So why should she take a back seat to Black men, who are the most incarcerated people in this country? It does not make sense for a man that has had no success, to try and rule over a woman that has earned her respect through education and then life, then to simply take a back seat to a man, a Black man, that is more likely to be locked up, not finishing school, simply because he is a man?

This kind of reasonning is not very honest. There has been a constant work in the US to break Black families, and drugs have played a pretty big part in this. Mix poverty, drugs and ghettos together, and you'll have the results you describe. Women are a lot more easily influenced than men. Combine this with feminism, or the hope to get a better -yet undeserved and unfair- status and you'll again get what you describe.

To keep it short what I'm saying is that Black people -even though they are IN PART responsible- have never been welcome as free men and women, and that there has always been a will to break them. And breaking the concept of family of pretty efficient way to break a community.

Now throw Christianity in the mix, of which confuses all sorts of stuff, enforcing a sense of entitlement in men.

Well your ancestors have been converted to Christianity by force before and after they were brought to America... so it's not very surprising.

Women do not owe men anything. Men owe women EVERYTHING.

In the Black community, this is a fact. Without Black women, we'd have nary a pot to pee in.

Women owe men for having provided and protected them during centuries. Men owe women for having given them children and perpetuating their race. I cannot say what is more valuable than the other.

Because it speaks to your experience with privilege. Now, we can go either way with this, cool? Either you can choose willful ignorance? Or understanding that the Black experience in america has a different result next to people who claim Irish and Puerto Rican.

That's why it matters.

Eh, I disagree but you got it my brotha.

Because it speaks to your experience with privilege. Now, we can go either way with this, cool? Either you can choose willful ignorance? Or understanding that the Black experience in america has a different result next to people who claim Irish and Puerto Rican.

That's why it matters.

Dog, EVERYTHING doesn't have to be about Race. Got damn. :lol:

How can a woman be the only person able to choose if the conception of a child is done with a male counterpart? From where does this sense of entitlement comes, to accept the seed and fully knowing the consequences, but not accepting the fruit that comes from it? How it is equality that a man cannot decide what will happen of this child-to-be?

That's the biggest misconception of the modern society, that men and women are equal. Men and women cannot be equal, by nature they are different. A man cannot bear a child and give birth, the women can. There must be EQUITY not equality. Where one has a disadvantage, the laws should offset it. A women in general will be more caring to its children. Man -I am one- can be very caring, but I am talking about the general rule. Same thing for let's say brute force, you could find women stronger than many mens...but still, overall a man is stronger than a women.

The blurring between the differences is what's dividing society, creating stupid movements like feminazi and incels.

This kind of reasonning is not very honest. There has been a constant work in the US to break Black families, and drugs have played a pretty big part in this. Mix poverty, drugs and ghettos together, and you'll have the results you describe. Women are a lot more easily influenced than men. Combine this with feminism, or the hope to get a better -yet undeserved and unfair- status and you'll again get what you describe.

To keep it short what I'm saying is that Black people -even though they are IN PART responsible- have never been welcome as free men and women, and that there has always been a will to break them. And breaking the concept of family of pretty efficient way to break a community.

Well your ancestors have been converted to Christianity by force before and after they were brought to America... so it's not very surprising.

Women owe men for having provided and protected them during centuries. Men owe women for having given them children and perpetuating their race. I cannot say what is more valuable than the other.
Your response in incredibly misogynist, and since you've stated, "Well your ancestors"...this tells me that you are not indeed Black. So if we are going to address dishonesty, especially with THIS comment, "To keep it short what I'm saying is that Black people -even though they are IN PART responsible- have never been welcome as free men and women, and that there has always been a will to break them"...WE are not responsible for creating this system of oppression, and then did not create the discriminatory tactic of racism.

There was a time in this country that one could buy yourself out of slavery, way before race was used to dictate if you could live as a free man in this country. Women had never had any rights, and that is because they could not legally own property, not at any time, then were actually considered property through marriage, of which this thread is actually about.

Women should indeed own the rights to their own bodies, as they had in every other civilization that understood the real role of women in society.

From your commentary, I can tell that you disagree with that true role, and therefore not very honest.

1606877792854.gif

So you disagree that white privilege exists? Yeah, then perhaps you need to bow out then.

I disagree that in this specific situation it is not about race. It is about how we as men can treat our women , black, white, hispanic, etc. Can we chill with the race baiting. Not trying to get my cookout pass revoked.

I disagree that in this specific situation it is not about race. It is about how we as men can treat our women , black, white, hispanic, etc. Can we chill with the race baiting. Not trying to get my cookout pass revoked.
OUR women?!

Are you trying to tell me the Black women are treated equally, then are as revered in american, western culture, as their white counterparts?

This is indeed about race, as much as it is about gender roles and privilege, especially when it comes to law.

I am still trying how to figure out how Puerto Rican became a race of people man, that's all!

Black isn't a race also, go learn history that's what europeans make you think. A Senegalese Black and a Congolese black are different. Somali Blacks and Morrocan Blacks are different.

Your response in incredibly misogynist, and since you've stated, "Well your ancestors"...this tells me that you are not indeed Black. So if we are going to address dishonesty, especially with THIS comment, "To keep it short what I'm saying is that Black people -even though they are IN PART responsible- have never been welcome as free men and women, and that there has always been a will to break them"...WE are not responsible for creating this system of oppression, and then did not create the discriminatory tactic of racism.

Lol my country have been colonized during 132 years by the French, we fought and and made them go back to their lands. Today after 50 years of independance the people dream of living in France and flee the country. I'm not Black so what, I'm White? Your vision is that binary? And even if i was White, who tells you I'm a West European or American :lol:

You didn't even understand my point. The part where Blacks are responsible is that after all these years they haven't been able to find a way to elevate themselves as a community. Same issue with my people in Africa. However look at the Asians: south koreans, chinese, etc. They were dominated by the Europeans yet look at how they are strong as a community now. It is obvious that Blacks didn't ask to be ruled by foreigners and taken from their lands...

There was a time in this country that one could buy yourself out of slavery, way before race was used to dictate if you could live as a free man in this country. Women had never had any rights, and that is because they could not legally own property, not at any time, then were actually considered property through marriage, of which this thread is actually about.

Women should indeed own the rights to their own bodies, as they had in every other civilization that understood the real role of women in society.

From your commentary, I can tell that you disagree with that true role, and therefore not very honest.

In case you missed biology, you need a woman and a man to have a children. So what, the man should have nothing to say, just to provide the seed?

Funny that you talk about history...where for centuries men have protected and provided while women have given birth and educated.

Black isn't a race also, go learn history that's what europeans make you think. A Senegalese Black and a Congolese black are different. Somali Blacks and Morrocan Blacks are different.

Lol my country have been colonized during 132 years by the French, we fought and and made them go back to their lands. Today after 50 years of independance the people dream of living in France and flee the country. I'm not Black so what, I'm White? Your vision is that binary? And even if i was White, who tells you I'm a West European or American :lol:

You didn't even understand my point. The part where Blacks are responsible is that after all these years they haven't been able to find a way to elevate themselves as a community. Same issue with my people in Africa. However look at the Asians: south koreans, chinese, etc. They were dominated by the Europeans yet look at how they are strong as a community now. It is obvious that Blacks didn't ask to be ruled by foreigners and taken from their lands...

In case you missed biology, you need a woman and a man to have a children. So what, the man should have nothing to say, just to provide the seed?

Funny that you talk about history...where for centuries men have protected and provided while women have given birth and educated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*ahem* In theory, race does not exist. This was a creation of those who called, considered themselves white, in order to differentiate their superiority over all others that were indeed in wealth of melanin.

So it is pretty funny that you are using a nationality, then combining it with Black, in order to suggest a racial identity...:lol:

For the rest of that incredibly insightful and informative post..especially the biology reference in equating to rights and law :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is this a joke post?

Because I haven't seen ignorance like this in a while

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*ahem* In theory, race does not exist. This was a creation of those who called, considered themselves white, in order to differentiate their superiority over all others that were indeed of melanin.

So it is pretty funny that you are using a nationality, then combining it with Black, in order to suggest a racial identity...:lol:

For the rest of that incredibly insightful and informative post..especially the biology reference in equating to rights and law :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trying to dismiss an entire post for the word "race" which you are using extensively in this forum and thread...this is risible. I'm not combining a nationality and a color, this proves that you know nothing of your so-called Black race.

Go learn about the history and the culture of your people. And yes biology does have an impact on societal structure and culture. It is what defines us at our core.

Is this a joke post?

Because I haven't seen ignorance like this in a while

What part seems like a joke? Are you telling me that Afro-Americans -more accurate than "Blacks"- are a leading community in the US? I'm genuine in my thoughts, please confront me with your ideas and facts, I'll be happy to read why you think I'm joking.

Trying to dismiss an entire post for the word "race" which you are using extensively in this forum and thread...this is risible. I'm not combining a nationality and a color, this proves that you know nothing of your so-called Black race.

Go learn about the history and the culture of your people. And yes biology does have an impact on societal structure and culture. It is what defines us at our core.

What part seems like a joke? Are you telling me that Afro-Americans -more accurate than "Blacks"- are a leading community in the US? I'm genuine in my thoughts, please confront me with your ideas and facts, I'll be happy to read why you think I'm joking.
Oh! YOU ARE FUNNY!

Do you live in the US?

The church

Lovely. This is actually a very Kanye West response. Say free thinker, if factual and basic human history is an interpretación then how about we consider the Jordan 1 a boat shoe?

7E2EF464-8A86-428E-9BEC-E9F4BD36FE41.gif

Is it? Just because I don’t agree with you? That makes what I said...

You know what? You got it chief lol. If it can’t be impressed upon a grown man that someone else has a different opinion and there’s nothing he can say to change someone else’s opinion, that’s YOUR problem and not mine.

I said what I said and it stands. It doesn’t bother me that you have a different opinion- it’s how you presented your opinion.

Answer to the ideas or facts you're confronted with instead of trying to fool around by calling your interlocutor funny or by answering with a giant "HAHA".

Why you curious?
I think that it is obvious that you come from a different perspective in regard to race and gender roles, human rights. I am wondering where you were educated, either here or abroad?

Where are you located, currently?

That perspective of united states law and rights does matter in this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom