Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220522-220232_Twitter.jpg
the Guacamole !

Does anyone have the 36 PF editions? If so how are they?
I have a pair of the sport blue 36 PF editions. I think they are great so far and I didn't have any pinky toe issues even though some people with the regular edition have had some rubbing or chaffing. I don't have a pair of the regular 36s to compare, but the traction was great on the clean court that I play on. I was debating about waiting for a pair of 36 lows, but I wasn't too excited about the infrared colorway and while I was waiting for those to release I found a pair of the PF 36s on StockX below retail, even with all of the extras fees. The PF version seems wider than the regular versions that I tried on in-store when I was originally thinking about the 36s, and otherwise everything else seems great so far. I've been playing in KD14s, GT cuts, and Kyrie 8s, but I think the 36 PF will be what I'll mostly play in for a while to keep breaking them in and seeing how they feel. I feel like they propel me forward a little more than the other options I mentioned, a feeling I also got from the Why No 0.2.

Well I'm wearing my son's First lights today at work because he don't like them. These things are boats at size 12 and still tight on the sides. I don't think it would be possible in my TTS 10.5

1st pair of 36s secured. It was an impulse buy and they look pretty good in pics, but I honestly don't have high expectations. If it was something I REALLY wanted, I wouldn't have been able to purchase them. That's how snkrs does me at this point. I'm definitely surprised they sold out, but I'm way out the loop on these so I wouldn't know.
🤷🏾‍♂️

Screenshot_20220523-102302_SNKRS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom