Open relationships, have you been in one? thoughts...

What the hell is the point of an open relationship? Problems will arise eventually when feeling become stronger, so why not just stay single and avoid all that? If you can't be fully committed and exclusive with one person it's pointless to be in a relationship. 

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Everyone has been in an open relationship. Whether or not they knew about it
smile.gif

came in thinking this
This.

However, anyone who says they're attempting to have an open relationship doesn't get the pass from me. Whats the point? At that point you're just in it for the consistent sex.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

smile.gif

came in thinking this
This.

However, anyone who says they're attempting to have an open relationship doesn't get the pass from me. Whats the point? At that point you're just in it for the consistent sex.

what about swingers? couples who do it together? 
i guess it cant work with everyone 

Originally Posted by DJ bana

If you both truly believe that feelings won't get involved then I guess it can work.  But why? What's the point of being in a relationship if you want to fool around with other people..

If you both truly believe that feelings won't get involved then I guess it can work.  But why? What's the point of being in a relationship if you want to fool around with other people..

I ain't down with the swingin'...

...they'll be no other woman messing with my girl - there will be no other man messing with my girl.

Save that freaky *%$% for Jasmine Byrne or somebody, I'm old-fashioned on this side...

...had friends that tried this, and it always ends in disaster.

No go...thats too much confusion and emotions getting tested to fool around with

If you can handle a situation like that emotionally and mentally...kudos

No go...thats too much confusion and emotions getting tested to fool around with

If you can handle a situation like that emotionally and mentally...kudos

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i watched a doc on open relationships and they had rules set up...

they get to meet the other person first...no dating...can't double back...etc i'll see if i can find it

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i watched a doc on open relationships and they had rules set up...

they get to meet the other person first...no dating...can't double back...etc i'll see if i can find it

I ain't down with the swingin'...

...they'll be no other woman messing with my girl - there will be no other man messing with my girl.

Save that freaky *%$% for Jasmine Byrne or somebody, I'm old-fashioned on this side...

...had friends that tried this, and it always ends in disaster.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by TonyReali

smile.gif

Speak for yourself bruh...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
how are you so sure?
Because I trust my lady and she trusts me, simple as that. I don't give her a reason to step out on me... and the pipe game is on point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by TonyReali

smile.gif

Speak for yourself bruh...
grin.gif
laugh.gif
how are you so sure?
Because I trust my lady and she trusts me, simple as that. I don't give her a reason to step out on me... and the pipe game is on point.
pimp.gif

My manager's friend is in an open relationship and married.

I don't see what the point is. But the rationale as explained by my manager is that it worked better for trust issues between them. Ironic.

*corrected

My manager's friend is in an open relationship and married.

I don't see what the point is. But the rationale as explained by my manager is that it worked better for trust issues between them. Ironic.

*corrected

^ so she knows he cant be faithful and instead of leaving him she's rather let him have sex w/other women?

^ so she knows he cant be faithful and instead of leaving him she's rather let him have sex w/other women?

Back
Top Bottom