Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

laugh.gif

Oh man....I wish I was at the Allstate Arena tomorrow night....gotta be with the familia....

I would love to be a part of the anti Cena crowd....should be hostile....

Oh man....I wish I was at the Allstate Arena tomorrow night....gotta be with the familia....

I would love to be a part of the anti Cena crowd....should be hostile....

...I've been wondering for weeks if that CM Punk rant was staged, my friend thinks otherwise, but I really do believe it was meant to happen...

anyone agree? disagree?

...I've been wondering for weeks if that CM Punk rant was staged, my friend thinks otherwise, but I really do believe it was meant to happen...

anyone agree? disagree?

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

MITB Predictions

Daniel Bryan wins SD MITB
Del Rio wins Raw MITB
Don't give two $%+$* bout the divas match less a titty or vagina pops out
Big Show and Mizark double DQ/countout... just brawl all over
Christian def RKO... with help from Sheamus

To set up my Punk prediction, I will say that as Del Rio walks up the ramp after winning MITB and is greeted by Big Shows music... show slams him off ramp... before the main event VKM is telling Bryan to be prepared to go out if Punk wins cause Del Rio got a stretch job... Anyways Punk makes Cena pass out via andaconda vice in 25ish min match to win the match ( Hart/Austin style but typical Cena +#*@)... Bryan is shoved out by VKM and they put on a 15 minute classic... Punk taps to some sorta choke or even Bryan's MMA elbows return... Daniel Bryan is the new champ...

Next night on Raw VKM says that he was going to fire Cena, but he's in such a good mood he decides not to... VKM announces he is hold a "title correlation" or something at the end of the show... VKM then said he asked Bryan what he wanted, anything... Bryan simply said a new belt... at end of show VKM presents Bryan with new title... Bryan then goes off... he tells Vince what he made him do last night was wrong and sick of Vince being a bully... Bryan talks bout how he was fired and then rehired. .. Says vince pays so little attention to non top guys that VKM forgets Bryan signed a 1 year deal that expired the night of Summerfest..

So much win in this post.
pimp.gif

Ain't no way in hell this is happening though.
ohwell.gif

MITB Predictions

Del Rio wins Raw MITB

To set up my Punk prediction, I will say that as Del Rio walks up the ramp after winning MITB and is greeted by Big Shows music... show slams him off ramp... before the main event VKM is telling Bryan to be prepared to go out if Punk wins cause Del Rio got a stretch job... Anyways Punk makes Cena pass out via andaconda vice in 25ish min match to win the match ( Hart/Austin style but typical Cena +#*@)... Bryan is shoved out by VKM and they put on a 15 minute classic... Punk taps to some sorta choke or even Bryan's MMA elbows return... Daniel Bryan is the new champ...

Next night on Raw VKM says that he was going to fire Cena, but he's in such a good mood he decides not to... VKM announces he is hold a "title correlation" or something at the end of the show... VKM then said he asked Bryan what he wanted, anything... Bryan simply said a new belt... at end of show VKM presents Bryan with new title... Bryan then goes off... he tells Vince what he made him do last night was wrong and sick of Vince being a bully... Bryan talks bout how he was fired and then rehired. .. Says vince pays so little attention to non top guys that VKM forgets Bryan signed a 1 year deal that expired the night of Summerfest..

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dunkfiasco11

anyone agree? disagree?

It was staged in the sense that WWE knew Punk was gonna cut a scathing promo about his gripes with Vince and other people in positions of power but they did not know what he was gonna say.

They agreed that they would just cut his mic if they felt he went too far.

Originally Posted by dunkfiasco11

anyone agree? disagree?

It was staged in the sense that WWE knew Punk was gonna cut a scathing promo about his gripes with Vince and other people in positions of power but they did not know what he was gonna say.

They agreed that they would just cut his mic if they felt he went too far.

Originally Posted by toine2983

MITB Predictions

Del Rio wins Raw MITB

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

agree 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

MITB Predictions

Del Rio wins Raw MITB

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

agree 
frown.gif

anyone think cabana will get involved tonight???

he cancelled all his bookings, hasnt resigned with ROH and said he will be in chicago tonight

he cancelled all his bookings, hasnt resigned with ROH and said he will be in chicago tonight

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Ya, I have a feeling that Colt is gonna get in on the match somehow. For some reason I think it's gonna have to do with keeping Vince from getting to the ring. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Ya, I have a feeling that Colt is gonna get in on the match somehow. For some reason I think it's gonna have to do with keeping Vince from getting to the ring. 

Predictions

Mark Henry v Big Show - no match, either a brawl backstage that leaves them both laid out or one of them jumps the other on the ramp and they never start the match

Kelly kelly wins

SD MITB - Cody Rhodes

Raw MITB - Del Rio

Randy Orton wins

Cena wins, CM punk attacks him after the match, hits the go2sleep and walks out.  Del rio runs out and cashes in to take the belt off Cena. Del rio and ricardo open raw w/ a OD celebration.

Predictions

Mark Henry v Big Show - no match, either a brawl backstage that leaves them both laid out or one of them jumps the other on the ramp and they never start the match

Kelly kelly wins

SD MITB - Cody Rhodes

Raw MITB - Del Rio

Randy Orton wins

Cena wins, CM punk attacks him after the match, hits the go2sleep and walks out.  Del rio runs out and cashes in to take the belt off Cena. Del rio and ricardo open raw w/ a OD celebration.

Punk beats Cena. Del Rio having won MITB earlier will cash in and beat Punk for the title.

That's all I got.

Punk beats Cena. Del Rio having won MITB earlier will cash in and beat Punk for the title.

That's all I got.

Never going to happen but I predict that Punk wins and Barrett wins the Smackdown MITB, Cashes it in on Punk and takes the title off the Nexus leader.

Back
Top Bottom